Arya Samaj Mandir - Our Procedure :
Procedure for Marriage :
Guidelines for love marriage
Arya Samaj Marriage is applicable amongst Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs or Jains. A Hindu marriage can be solemnized between two Hindus (often when they are of different religion or nations) (Muslim or Christian) can convert their own religion into Hinduism and become Hindus in the Arya Samaj Mandir with their own free will and consent.
Documents required for the Solemnization of Marriage in arya samaj :-
* Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate/ Driving License).
* Minimum age of both parties is 21 years for male and 18 years for female, at the time of Solemnization of Marriage in the Arya Samaj Mandir.
* Separate affidavits from bride and groom stating date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality. (As per the Performa of Affidavit)
(Affidavits will be prepared by us)
* Four each passport size photographs of both the parties.
* Total two witnesses from anyside along with their Identity Proofs.
* Affirmation in the affidavit that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of
* Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
* Two garlands, two kg. sweets and half kg. desi ghee.